What are the characteristics of Hastelloy B2?
- Resistant to pitting, crevice corrosion and stress corrosion cracking
- Outstanding resistance to both reducing and oxidizing media
- Excellent resistance to oxidizing aqueous media
- Exceptional resistance to a wide variety of chemical process environments including strong oxidizers such as ferric acids, acetic anhydride, and seawater and brine solutions
- Resists the formation of grain-boundary precipitates in the weld heat-affected zone
- Excellent weldability
Design Features - UNS N10665 Hastelloy B2
1、Outstanding corrosion resistance and oxidizing environments.
2、Excellent resistance to pitting and stress-corrosion cracking.
3、Maintains corrosion resistance in welded joints.
Application of ASTM B619 UNS N10665 Hastelloy B2 Welded Pipe
1. Pipe and Tubes for petrochemical industry
2. Pharmaceutical industry
3. Food industry
4. Aviation and aerospace industry
5. Architectural decoration industry
5. Oil and Gas Pipeline industry
1) Chemical and Physical characteristic: durable, corrosion resistant and high-temperature resistant
2) We also produce pipes with special specifications according to customers’ requirements;
Welded (also Electric Resistance Welded ("ERW"), and Electric Fusion Welded ("EFW")) pipe is formed by rolling plate and welding the seam. The weld flash can be removed from the outside or inside surfaces using a scarfing blade. The weld zone can also be heat treated to make the seam less visible. Welded pipe often has tighter dimensional tolerances than seamless, and can be cheaper if manufactured in the same quantities.
- ASTM B619 UNS N10665 Hastelloy B2 Welded Pipe Marking & Packaging
While marking we choose a specific item number as well different color shade to differentiate steel grades. We mark ASTM B619 UNS N10665 Hastelloy B2 Welded Pipe as needed with the most suitable & visible marking technique.
Packaging is an integral part of the product. It guarantees that the ASTM B619 UNS N10665 Hastelloy B2 Welded Pipe is delivered to the customer in the required quality. For smaller orders the size of the ASTM B619 UNS N10665 Hastelloy B2 Welded Pipe bundle depends on the no. of Tubes ordered, for larger orders the tubes are packed into individual bundles and in such a way that the maximum weight of 4000kg per bundle is not excedded. Bundle tied down with steel tape. Bundle tied down by steel strap underlaid by tapaten.
We can also provide ASTM B619 UNS N10665 Hastelloy B2 Welded Pipe wooden box packing, cardboard boxes, plastic wrapping, using hardened paper with PE meshing (used as protection against mechanical damages of tubes), into tapaten and polyethylene sheet etc.
Where can we find the high quality ASTM B619 UNS N10665 Hastelloy B2 Welded Pipe.
You can visit this website: www.yaang.com (Yaang Pipe Industry Co., Limited).
If any inquiry, please feel free to contact by email firstname.lastname@example.org