Packaging & Delivery
||7 to 40 days up to the quantity and production plan.
1. Prompt & Professdional Response.
2. Competitive & Credible Price.
3. High Quality & Fast Delivery.
4. Customized Service - - (Produced according to customer's drawing or sample).
5. Inspection: Any third party inspection is allowed. But the cost is not included.
|Duplex steel and super duplex steel pipes&tubes
||1/2" to 24" (DN15 - DN600)
||SCH5S to SCH 160S
||ASTM A790, A312, ASTM A213, ASTM A269
||Seawater, Chemical, Petroleum, Medicine, Nuclear Power, Heat Exchanger
|Chemical Requirements(S32750 GR.2507)
||6.0 - 8.0
||24.0 - 26.0
||3.0 - 5.0
||0.24 - 032
|Tensile and Hardness Requirements
|Yield Strength (mpa)
||Tensile Strength (mpa)
About Duplex Steel
- Twice design strength of austenitic and ferritic stainless steels
- Wide range of corrosion resistance to match application
- Good toughness down to minus 80 deg C but not genuine cryogenic applications
- Particular resistance to stress corrosion cracking
- Weldable with care in thick sections
- More difficult to form and machine than austenitics
- Restricted to 300 deg C maximum
If any inquiry of our products, please feel free to contact us firstname.lastname@example.org