Packaging & Delivery
||7 to 35 days up to the quantity and production plan.
1. Prompt & Professdional Response.
2. Competitive & Credible Price.
3. High Quality & Fast Delivery.
4. Customized Service - - (Produced according to customer's drawing or sample).
5. Inspection: Any third party inspection is allowed. But the cost is not included.
|SAF2205 Stainless Steel and Duplex Steel Pipes&Tubes
||1/2" to 24" (DN15 - DN600)
||SCH5S to SCH 160S
||ASTM A790, A312, ASTM A213, ASTM A269
||Seawater, Chemical, Petroleum, Medicine, Nuclear Power, Heat Exchanger
|Chemical Requirements (S31803 GR2205)
||4.5.0 - 6.5.0
||21.0 - 23.0
||2.5 - 3.5
||0.08 - 0.2
|Tensile and Hardness Requirements
|Yield Strength (mpa)
||Tensile Strength (mpa)
About Duplex Steel
- Twice design strength of austenitic and ferritic stainless steels
- Wide range of corrosion resistance to match application
- Good toughness down to minus 80 deg C but not genuine cryogenic applications
- Particular resistance to stress corrosion cracking
- Weldable with care in thick sections
- More difficult to form and machine than austenitics
- Restricted to 300 deg C maximum
If any inquiry of our products, please feel free to contact us email@example.com