Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Seaworthy plywood case or as customer requests|
|Delivery Detail:||2 - 10 days after receiving the deposit|
4. Pressure: 150#
Inconel 625 (Nickel Alloy 625/UNS N06625) is a corrosion and oxidation resistant nickel alloy that is used both for its high strength and outstanding aqueous corrosion resistance. Its outstanding strength and toughness is due to the addition of niobium which acts with the molybdenum to stiffen the alloy’s matrix. Alloy 625 has excellent fatigue strength and stress-corrosion cracking resistance to chloride ions. This nickel alloy has excellent weldability and is frequently used to weld AL-6XN. This alloy resists a wide range of severely corrosive environments and is especially resistant to pitting and crevice corrosion. Some typical applications Inconel 625 is used in are chemical processing, aerospace and marine engineering, pollution-control equipment, and nuclear reactors.
China Flange Manufacturer Yaang supplies ASME B16.5 ASTM B564 UNS N06625 WNRF Flange, 2", SCH100, 150#.
Composition ranges for Inconel 625 (Nickel Alloy 625/UNS N06625) grade stainless steels
|Flange Dimensions & Approximate Masses|
|ANSI, ASME, ASA, B16.5 150lb/sq.in. WELDING NECK FLANGE RF|
The data "J" corresponds to the STD schedule
1. Class 150 flanges except Lap Joint will be furnished with 0.06 (1.6mm) raised face, which is included in ‘Thickness’ (C) and ‘Length through Hub’ (Y1), (Y3).
2. For Slip-on, Threaded, Socket Welding and Lap Joint Flanges, the hubs can be shaped either vertical from base to top or tapered within the limits of 7 degrees.
3. Blind Flanges may be made with the same hub as that used for Slip-on Flanges or without hub.
4. The gasket surface and backside (bearing surface for bolting) are made parallel within 1 degree. To accomplish parallelism, spot facing is carried out according to MSS SP-9, without reducing thickness (C).
5. Depth of Socket (D) is covered by ANSI B 16.5 only in sizes through 3 inch, over 3 inch is at the manufacturer’s option.
6. Welding Neck Flange Bore Size SCH10, SCH20, SCH30, STD, SCH40, SCH60, SCH80, SCH100, SCH 120, SCH140, SCH160, XS
1. Petrochemical industry
2. Pharmaceutical industry
3. Food industry
4. Aviation and aerospace industry
5. Architectural decoration industry
6. Oil and gas industry
1) Chemical and Physical characteristic: durable, corrosion resistant and high-temperature resistant
2) We also produce flange with special specifications according to customers’ requirements;
Where can we find the high quality ASME B16.5 ASTM B564 Nickel Alloy 625 weld neck flange RF 2" SCH100 150#.
You can visit this website: www.yaang.com (Yaang Pipe Industry Co., Limited).
If any inquiry about products, please feel free to contact us [email protected]
Tel No：+86-18267732328 / Email:[email protected]
Address：Longwan District, Wenzhou, Zhejiang Province, China.
Copyright Notice © www.yaang.com Yaang Pipe Industry Co., Limited All rights reserved.
Yaang Pipe Industry Co., Ltd. is an international supplier of piping solutions for flange, butt welding fittings, socket welding fittings and threaded fittings. Our products are widely used in different industrial fields, including oil and gas, chemical industry, petrochemical industry, power plant, pulp and paper industry, environmental and water conservancy engineering, engineering projects, etc.