In order to prevent the pipe sleeve forging from axial movement under axial load, the axial positioning device is applied to the bearing on the shaft and in the hole.
How to design the size of axial positioning pipe sleeve forging?
The following is mainly for you to talk about.
The common pipe sleeve forging orientation positioning method is introduced as follows:
The bearing inner ring is positioned on the shaft. When the bearing inner ring is installed, the bearing position is usually fixed by the shaft shoulder on one side, while the other side is fixed by nut, stop washer or spring retainer. The size of the contact part between the shoulder and the axial fixed parts and the inner ring of the bearing can be determined according to the installation dimensions of various bearings listed in the bearing size table.
- (1) When the pipe sleeve forging speed is high and bearing large axial load, the end face of nut contacting with bearing inner ring should be perpendicular to the rotation center line of shaft. Otherwise, even if the nut is tightened, the installation position of the pipe sleeve forging and the normal working state of the bearing will be damaged, and the rotation accuracy and service life of the bearing will be reduced. Especially when the fit between the inner hole of pipe sleeve forging and the shaft is loose, it needs to be strictly controlled. In order to prevent the nut from loosening in the process of rotation, appropriate technical measures should be taken to prevent the nut from loosening. Using the nut and the stop washer, place the key tooth of the lock washer into the keyway of the shaft, and then bend one of the teeth on the outer ring into the notch of the nut.
- (2) When the bearing bears little axial load, the rotating speed is not high, the shaft is short and it is difficult to process the thread on the journal, the elastic ring with rectangular cross section can be used. This method is convenient for loading and unloading, occupies a small position and is easy to manufacture.
- (3) When the thrust washer is positioned on the short journal, it is difficult to process the thread on the journal, and the bearing speed is high and the axial load is large, the washer can be used for positioning, that is, the washer is used for positioning on the shaft end face with more than two screws, and the locking washer or iron wire is screwed to prevent loosening.
- (4) The self-aligning roller bearing, which can bear steady radial load and small axial load, can be installed on the smooth shaft with the aid of tapered sleeve. The setting sleeve is positioned with nut and stop washer. The bearing is positioned by the friction force of the nut locking sleeve.
- (5) The bearing with taper in the inner hole is positioned. The bearing with taper in the inner hole is installed on the taper shaft. It is necessary to make the axial load check and tighten the shaft and bearing. Therefore, attention should be paid to the directionality of the taper of the inner hole during installation. If the bearing is located at the shaft end and is allowed to be processed into thread at the shaft end, the nut can be directly used for positioning. If the bearing is not mounted on the shaft end and the shaft is not allowed to be threaded. In this case, the two halves of the combined threaded ring can be clamped into the groove of the shaft, and then the nut is used to locate the pipe sleeve forging.
- (6) Special positioning in some special cases, when the shoulder and fillet dimensions of the shaft cannot be determined according to the installation dimensions listed in this catalog, the transition gasket can be used as the axial support.
What are the application fields of large ring forgings?
Large ring forgings are widely used, but what specific aspects can it be applied in? The following article is mainly about it.
Ring forging of diesel engine: a kind of forging of diesel engine. Diesel engine is a kind of power machinery. It is often used as engine. Taking large diesel engine as an example, more than ten kinds of forgings are used, such as cylinder head, main journal, crankshaft end flange output shaft, connecting rod, piston rod, piston head, crosshead pin shaft, crankshaft transmission gear, gear ring, intermediate gear and oil pump body.
Marine Ring Forgings: Marine forgings are divided into three categories: main engine forgings, shafting forgings and rudder forgings. The forging of main engine is the same as that of diesel engine. Shafting forgings include thrust shaft, intermediate shaft, stern shaft, etc. Rudder system forgings include rudder stock, rudder post, rudder pin, etc.
Ring forgings of weapons: Forgings play an important role in the ordnance industry. By weight, 60% of tanks are forgings. The barrel, muzzle brake and tail of artillery, rifled barrel and three edged bayonet in infantry weapon, launching device and fixed base of rocket and submarine deep-water bomb, stainless steel valve body for high-pressure cooler of nuclear submarine, shell and bullet are all forged products. In addition to steel forgings, weapons are made of other materials.
Petrochemical Ring Forgings: forgings are widely used in petrochemical equipment. For example, manhole and flange of spherical storage tank, various tubesheets required for heat exchanger, integral forged cylinder (pressure vessel) for catalytic cracking reactor, cylinder section for hydrogenation reactor, and top cover, bottom cover and head required by chemical fertilizer equipment are all forgings.
Mining Ring Forgings: the proportion of forgings in mining equipment is 12-24% based on equipment weight. Mining equipment: mining equipment, hoisting equipment, crushing equipment, grinding equipment, washing equipment, sintering equipment.
Source: China Pipe Sleeve Manufacturer – Yaang Pipe Industry Co., Limited (www.yaang.com)