1. Construction technology
1.1 pipeline insulation:
Removal of the original protective layer and insulation layer - intermediate inspection - Installation of rock wool pipe shell 50mm - intermediate inspection - Installation of galvanized iron sheet 0.5mm - completion acceptance;
1.2 the heat insulation construction of heat tracing pipeline shall be firmly bound with galvanized iron wire every 1000-1500mm. There is no local overheating requirement, and the main pipe and heat tracing pipe can be tied together directly; The requirement to prevent local overheating is to set asbestos wall between main pipe and heat tracing pipe.
1.3 the circumferential joint of the metal protective layer of the horizontal pipeline shall be along the slope direction of the pipeline. Its longitudinal joints shall be arranged 15 below the horizontal centerline- 45. With the seam facing down. When there are obstacles on the side or bottom, the longitudinal joint can be moved within 600 above the horizontal centerline of the pipeline. The longitudinal joints of straight pipe sections are generally connected in a straight line.
1.4 the circumferential seam of pipeline metal protective layer shall be bulged and overlapped, and the overlapping size shall not be less than 50mm. In addition to the moisture-proof course structure, which should not be fixed with screws, the longitudinal joint shall be subject to good sealing, regular and beautiful appearance. When fixing with screws, the fixing spacing is about 200mm.
1.5 the metal protective layer on the equipment and vertical pipeline shall be fixed on the support in sections. For the connection of protective layer in the same section, fixed structure and plug-in structure shall be adopted alternately.
1.6 the metal protective layer on the equipment head and pipeline elbow shall be cut in sections according to the shape and size.
2. Technical requirements for thermal insulation construction
2.1 for the construction of the first layer of insulation board, the same layer shall be staggered, and the gap shall not be greater than 5mm. When it is greater than 5mm, the gap shall be filled with soft bulk materials with the same thermal insulation performance.
2.2 the insulation layer shall be laid tightly in case of stiffened plate.
2.3 the second layer and the first layer of thermal insulation materials shall be staggered on the same layer, and the upper and lower layers shall be pressed, and the overlapping length shall not be less than 50mm.
3. Installation of metal outer sheath
3.1 straight pipe
(1) Determine the blanking length
Use steel tape or iron strip to measure several more parts outside the insulation pipe, and determine the blanking value according to the outer circumference of the insulation layer plus the 45mm joint size (overlapping).
(2) Machining joint
Make joints on the manual folding machine (big end 12mm, small end 15mm) and mark the big end.
(3) Processing coil circle
Place the processed joint plate on the rounding machine with pre adjusted circumference for processing, and pay attention that the diameter cannot be rolled too small.
(4) Cylinder rocking line
Place it on the manual or electric wire lifter to process the convex rib of the round line. The processed round line should be placed at the 12mm end of the big head. The diameter of the round line is roughly the following value according to the insulation outer diameter:
(5) Field installation
Close the metal protective layer to the outside of the pipe insulation layer, lap the joints on both sides together, drill with a portable electric drill, and fix with pull rivets. The spacing of pull rivets is about 200mm. For the metal protective layer with large insulation outer diameter, the axial lap shall also process round line convex bars, and the spacing of pull rivets can be 250mm. The drill bit diameter is Φ 5.1mm. Punching or other methods are prohibited. The joint shall be tight, flat and in a concealed position. The circumferential socket connection is generally 50mm, and the large-diameter high-temperature steam pipeline and open-air pipeline are 75-100mm. The circumferential lap joint should be along the slope direction of the pipeline, that is, the circumferential lap joint should be downward.
(6) The metal protective shell near the insulation end of the straight pipe at the flange shall be processed into saw pattern (sawtooth shape) with saw pliers to protect the insulation material. If the outer diameter of insulation is large, the spacing of sawtooth shape is also large, otherwise it is smaller.
(1) Elbow metal protective layer
The blanking length shall be based on the circumference of the insulation outer circle plus the 45mm joint size, and the socket connection with the straight pipe shall not be less than 100mm. The processing and installation method is the same as that of the straight pipe.
(2) Shrimp bend metal protective layer
The detailed drawing can be unfolded or calculated according to the parallel line method, or the blanking length can be the circumference of the insulation outer circle plus 100mm, and the blanking width can be 1 / 12 of the circumference of the outer circle, and the long strip can be cut (the socket size needs to be added). The metal protective layer at the elbow of high-temperature pipeline can also adopt the full socket type, so that the lap size can be increased to 15-250mm without Gala rivets, so that the metal protective layer of the elbow can be freely adjusted and expanded.
The processing and installation method is the same as that of straight pipe. The metal protective layer of branch pipe and straight pipe is fixed with pull rivets.
3.4 precautions for processing and installation
- (1) It is not allowed to use metal protective layers with obvious defects, such as wrinkles, cracks, deep traces and corrosion traces. The metal protective layer shall be installed immediately after the construction of thermal insulation layer to avoid re erection of scaffold.
- (2) The blanking of metal protective layer shall be accurate and reasonable, and the residual materials of sporadic edges and corners shall be reduced.
- (3) The processed metal protective layer shall be stacked neatly and numbered for easy access.
4. Inspection of anti-corrosion coating, thermal insulation and protective layer
4.1 appearance inspection: the coating shall be smooth, flat, consistent in color, and free from pinholes, bubbles and peeling defects. Check with a 5-10 times magnifying glass, and those without micropores are qualified.
4.2 coating thickness inspection: magnetic (or ultrasonic) thickness gauge shall be used for inspection. The coating thickness shall be uniform, and the coating thickness and number of layers shall meet the design requirements. Specific requirements are as follows:
- (1) The thickness is measured by magnetic thickness gauge, and one reading is obtained from the average value of the three adjacent readings.
- (2) The inspection points are the upper, middle and lower positions of the block. Take 5 points evenly and make records.
- (3) The dry film thickness of the coating shall not be lower than or higher than the specified value, and the allowable deviation is ± 5%.
4.3 coating adhesion inspection: check the coating adhesion with cross and grid method.
4.4 check whether the installation of thermal insulation fixings and supports is correct and firm, and the supports shall not be exposed outside the thermal insulation layer.
5. Check whether the insulation method and insulation layer thickness meet the design requirements.
Needle thickness gauge or steel probe can be used to check the thickness of insulation layer. During inspection, the steel probe shall be pierced vertically to the equipment or pipe wall, and then the thickness shall be measured with a steel ruler, and the reading accuracy shall reach ± 1mm.
6. The sampling points for quality inspection are as follows: three spot checks shall be conducted every 30m2 of equipment and one spot check shall be conducted every 20m of pipeline. If one of them is unqualified, it shall be rechecked at the nearest backup point. If 1 / 2 of them are still unqualified, it shall be deemed as unqualified.
7. The appearance inspection of the protective layer shall comply with the following provisions:
(1) The circumferential joint and longitudinal joint of galvanized iron sheet installation of pipeline shall be perpendicular to each other and form a neat straight line.
(2) The joint direction of galvanized iron sheet installation of pipeline shall be consistent with the slope direction of pipeline.
(3) The lap size of metal protective layer shall meet the design requirements.
(4) It is forbidden to step on or stack articles on the installed metal protective shell. Temporary protective measures shall be taken for inevitable trampling parts.
Technical measures to ensure quality
- 1. Earnestly implement and establish the idea of quality first.
- 2. Conscientiously implement the quality standards and technical requirements, and ensure that all construction personnel participating in the quality work do their respective duties and responsibilities.
- 3. The demolition and installation records shall be filled in carefully and reliably.
- 4. The procedure handover procedures shall be clear, and the key parts shall be accepted together with the quality inspection department.
- 5. Pay close attention to the study of construction technology of new equipment and new technology, and prepare construction machines and tools.
- 6. Strengthen the management of raw materials, and unqualified products shall not be used in the project.
- 7. Establish a quality assurance system on the construction site, and assign special personnel to be responsible for the quality inspection, cooperate with the supervision engineer, and strictly ensure the project quality.
- 8. The construction shall be carried out in strict accordance with the specified construction procedures, strictly implement the specified procedures and specifications, and strive to create a high-quality project.
- 9. The storage of materials shall be classified and stacked according to the specification and batch number.
- 10. Strictly implement the three-level self inspection system of department, team and group according to the standard.
- 11. The quality of each process shall be controlled, and the personnel and posts shall be determined, with records and strict rewards and punishments.
- 12. The construction shall be carried out in strict accordance with the national specifications and instructions. No one shall lower the standards without the approval of the technical and inspection departments.
- 13. Careful construction and elimination of common problems not only meet the requirements, but also make great efforts in the sense of engineering.
Technical measures to ensure safety
1. Implement three-level safety management and establish a safety management system headed by the project manager.
2. Prevention focus:
Falling accidents above 2.12M.
2.2 electric shock accident
2.3 object strike accident
2.4 equipment and machine injury accidents
2.5 sound system without loopholes
2.6 check for errors
2.7 no fault of equipment
2.8 no violation by personnel
3. Safety measures
3.1 the staff on the construction site must strictly follow the requirements of safe production and civilized construction, actively promote the standardized management of the construction site, and scientifically organize the construction according to the construction organization design.
3.2 all personnel on the construction site must strictly implement the safety technical specification for construction and installation engineering and the safety technical operation specification for construction and installation engineering.
3.3 the installation and use of temporary power lines and facilities on the construction site must meet the requirements of JGJ46-88 technical code for safety of temporary power use in Construction issued by the Ministry of construction. Power lines must be erected according to the construction organization design of temporary power use, and it is strictly prohibited to pull wires arbitrarily for power connection.
3.3.1 the distribution system must be equipped with leakage protector. It shall comply with GB6829-86 standard;
3.3.2 the safety devices of electric machinery and hand-held electric tools shall comply with relevant national standards and safety technical regulations. While doing a good job of protective neutral connection, leakage protectors shall be installed as required.
3.3.3 protective measures must be set on the construction site and meet the requirements of jgj80-91 technical code for safety of high altitude operation in building construction. Implement three-level management according to GB3608-83 classification standard for work at heights:
(1) 2-5M is the first level management, which is in the charge of the professional foreman;
(2) 5-15m is secondary management, which is in the charge of the construction director;
(3) Above 15m is a three-level management, which is in the charge of the project manager;
(4) The construction director shall be responsible for the safety technology of high-altitude operation of the project. The person in charge shall organize the acceptance of safety protection settings. When it is necessary to temporarily dismantle or change safety protection facilities due to work, it must be approved by the person in charge of construction, and corresponding reliable measures must be taken.
(5) When carrying out vertical crossing operation up and down for various types of work, it is not allowed to operate in the same vertical direction.
(6) The erection of scaffold must comply with the provisions of safety technical regulations. It can be put into use only after passing the inspection by relevant technicians. When the scaffold is removed, there shall be no other personnel below.
(7) When working at heights in rainy and snowy days, reliable anti-skid, cold and antifreeze measures must be taken.
3.4 special operators on site must be specially trained in accordance with GB5036 regulations on the management of safety technical assessment of special operators. After passing the assessment, they can work with certificates.
3.5 safety inspection and safety evaluation shall be conducted once a month, and the inspection shall be conducted according to the requirements of jgj59 scoring standard for safety inspection of building construction of the Ministry of construction.
3.6 construction personnel shall correctly use labor protection articles, wear safety helmets when entering the construction site, and fasten safety belts when working at heights. Strictly implement the operating procedures and rules and regulations on the construction site, and prohibit illegal command and operation.
3.7 strictly implement the fire control regulations of the people's Republic of China, establish a fire prevention responsibility system and voluntary fire brigade, set up fire-fighting facilities that meet the fire-fighting requirements, and ensure that they are in good condition and standby.
3.8 establish a complete safety assurance system, organize employees to seriously study relevant safety laws and operating procedures, formulate safety measures, establish a safety leading group, allocate full-time safety officers, regularly inspect, study and educate, and eliminate all unsafe factors in the bud.
3.9 before the commencement of subdivisional works, strict safety disclosure shall be carried out, regular and irregular safety inspection shall be carried out for each construction point, and problems found shall be solved in time.
3.10 set up safety warning signs at the work site and prohibition signs in important construction areas to prevent accidents.
3.11 1-2 full-time safety officers shall be set at the site for patrol inspection every day, focusing on:
3.11.1 whether the safety helmet, safety belt and safety net are used correctly.
3.11.2 whether safety signs and warning signs are set as required.
3.11.3 whether the temporary electricity is reliably grounded, and the grounding protection resistance shall be less than 4 Ω.
3.11.4 whether the use and storage of flammable and explosive equipment and articles are handled according to regulations.
3.11.5 the inclination angle between the escalator for climbing operation and the ground is 60 ° - 70 °. Whether the herrinGBone ladder has the insurance of limit switch and whether there are anti-skid measures at the root.
3.11.6 whether the scaffold is erected according to the operating procedures and whether the protective net is set.
3.12 when operating on scaffolds or hangers with a height of more than 2m, safety helmets and safety belts shall be worn. High altitude operation is strictly prohibited for people with abnormal health such as high, low blood pressure, amblyopia, deafness and flat feet.
Technical measures to ensure the construction period and schedule
1. Construction preparation
1.1 sign the construction contract and other relevant documents within the specified time.
1.2 during the signing of the contract, the construction materials and machinery of the project shall be prepared and debugged on site to meet the construction requirements with high standards.
1.3 carry out pre job technical and safety training for personnel before commencement, be familiar with construction requirements and processes, and formulate construction plan.
1.4 the raw materials shall be accepted and tested at the site, and the report shall be issued. The technical and quality problems found shall be solved in time together with relevant units and departments.
1.5 formulate construction flow chart.
1.6 calibrate the construction area and carry out construction with license.
2. Overall planning of construction
2.1 carry out divisional operation according to the construction schedule and construction flow chart to avoid the waste of productivity.
2.2 the construction operation is from top to bottom, difficult first and easy later.
2.3 if the insulation construction intersects with the manufacturer's production, Party A's production shall prevail.
2.4 each section of foundation cleaning shall be inspected and accepted in time, and a quality report shall be issued. When the quality inspection is qualified, the next procedure construction shall be carried out.
2.5 when the construction power, lighting and safety meet the construction requirements, work overtime to catch up with the progress and improve the productivity.
2.6 when the construction does not stop working hours due to human will, the project progress must be caught up according to the construction schedule and flow chart to make it conform to the schedule.
2.7 the construction personnel shall submit the material plan in advance, and the material personnel shall mix the materials according to the plan. When the materials cannot meet the construction time requirements, they shall receive and purchase the materials in time to ensure the schedule.
3. Mechanical application
3.1 construction machinery shall be subject to routine safety and operation inspection before each shift.
3.2 the construction machinery shall be maintained after each shift, and the problems found shall be repaired in time.
3.3 construction machinery spare parts and spare parts must meet the requirements of maintenance and replacement of spare parts.
3.4 provide full-time maintenance personnel to follow the shift and repair the damaged machinery in time.
3.5 the mechanical operation must meet the safety requirements.
4. Construction schedule
According to the construction period requirements of Party A, additional personnel shall be transferred at any time to complete the project on the completion date required by Party A
Civilized environmental protection measures
Construction waste, sewage and noise will inevitably pollute the environment during construction, and the effect of on-site environmental protection will not only affect the interior of the construction site, but also affect the environmental protection of the construction site. Therefore, the environmental protection of the construction site is a part of the environmental protection of the whole city, The construction site must meet the requirements of urban environmental protection. The main contents of environmental protection at the construction site involve the prevention of air pollution, water pollution, noise pollution, etc.
1. The garbage on the construction site shall be cleared and transported in time, and an appropriate amount of water shall be sprayed to reduce dust.
2. Watering and dust reduction system shall be formulated on the construction site, and special personnel shall be assigned to be responsible for watering and dust reduction on the site and cleaning the floating soil in time.
3. A special material room shall be set up on the construction site, and the ground and wall shall be treated with waterproof and seepage prevention.
4. It is forbidden to bury toxic and harmful wastes underground to prevent pollution of groundwater and the environment.
5. The construction site shall formulate corresponding systems and measures for noise reduction in accordance with the noise limits at the boundary of construction site (GB12523-90).
6. Strengthen the management of the construction site, especially put an end to the phenomenon of man-made beating, screaming and rough loading and unloading noise, so as to minimize the noise disturbing the residents.
7. After the operation of each shift, the left objects of the site and mechanical equipment shall be cleaned in time and transported to the designated place.
8. After the completion of the project, carefully clean the site, restore the original appearance of the site and meet the acceptance standard of Party A.