Grooved End Butterfly Valve
Design standard conform to: MSS SP-67, API609, EN593
Connection flange conform to: DIN PN10/16/25, ANSI B16.1, BS4504, ISO PN10/16,
JIS B2212/2213, BS 10 Table D, BS 10 Table E
Face to face conform to: API609, ISO5752 series 20, BS5155
Test standard conform to: API598
Suitable Mediums: Oil, gas, water, sewage
O-ring seated in disc and easy to be replaced.
Choice of O-ring elastomers for different operating temperatures and environments.
Standard cast iron nickel plated body.
Aluminum bronze or nickel plated ductile iron disc options.
Large diameter shaft on all size provides superior strength.
Maximum disc diameter for each valve size which has a greater free-flow area than the others.
Open and close locking handle with more dependable locking capabilities.
Nominal Diameter: DN50-DN150
Nominal Pressure PN (MPa):
1.0, 1.6, 2.0, 2.5
Testing pressure (water) PS (MPa)
Body seat: 1.5 times rated pressure
Seat test: 1.1 times rated pressure
Here is the features:
1. Structure simple is compact, stable positioning, and the weight is light.
2. Designs reasonably, the assembling and dismantling and installation is easy, to be advantageous.
3. Minimized operating torque. Lever, gear, pneumatic and electric actuators can be chosen.
3. Rubber backed seat with stable valve torque. No leakage under the rated pressure.
4. Special design, high flow rate and low flow resistance.
1. Grooved End Butterfly Valve is mainly used for pipeline flow, pressure and temperature control of various industrial automation productiong, for example: Electricity, petrifaction, metallurgy, environmental protection, energy management, fir-fighting systems.
2. Simultaneously Grooved End Butterfly Valve has good fluid control properties, and can operate simply.
3. Grooved End Butterfly Valve is not only widely used in general industries as petroleum, coal gas, chemical engineering, water treatment, but also used in the cooling water system of thermal power plant.
|Series||Grooved Butterfly Valve|
|End flange:||ANSI B 16.1, ASTM B 16.47, EN 1092, AS 2129, ISO PN10/16, JIS B2212/2213, BS 10 Table D, BS 10 Table E|
|Face to face:||ANSI B 16.10|
|Top flange:||ISO 5211|
|Norminal pressure:||DN40-DN600(1.5" -24" ) PN1.0/1.6MPa(150/200PSI) DN700-DN1200(28" -48" ) PN1.0MPa(150PSI)|
|Body:||Cast Iron/Ductile Iron/WCB/Carbon steel/AL-Bronze/CF8, SS304/CF8M, SS316|
|Disc:||Ductile Iron/Ni-plated ductile iron/Nylon-plated ductile iron/AL-Bronze/Rubber lined Disc/1.2501/1.4529/CF8/CF8M/Hastelloy Alloy/Monel|
|Seat:||NBR/Hypalon/EPDM/Neoprene/NR/Wear-Resistant EPDM/Viton/Silicon/Heat-Resistant EPDM/White EPDM/EPDM()/PTFE|
|Suitable temperature:||Normal Temperature -45 ~150|
|Medium:||Fresh water, sewage, sea water, air, vapor, food, medicine, oils, alkalis, salt etc.|
Where can we find the high quality Grooved End Butterfly Valve.
You can visit this website: www.yaang.com (Yaang Pipe Industry Co., Limited).
If any inquiry, please feel free to contact by email firstname.lastname@example.org